Sunday, May 9, 2010

Summer Break

Cody and I have finished our EMT class. We both spent 10 hours working in the ER at Pioneer Valley Hospital. We have our written state test on Wednesday and our practical state test on Saturday May 22nd.
I had a lot of fun at graduation!!!! I wanted to thank everyone for their support with graduation. All the phone calls, texts, well wishes, and gifts were greatly appreciated.
Nursing School News: I received an acceptance letter the week before graduation. I was accepted into the Nursing Program and Weber!!!!! I start in August. I am excited and nervous.
I am excited to have the summer off. Cody and I both said it will be nice to have time off and relax this summer but both agreed we will probably find something to fill our time. We are not ones to sit back...we get too involved in things.

Hope all you moms out there had a great Mother's Day!

No comments: