Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Winter.....where has the time gone?

Cody and I were able to get away for a few days last week. We headed out to Park Valley for the annual deer hunt. The last Saturday it was sooooooo windy and cold that Cody and I spent the day in the trailer with the heater going and we had a Harry Potter Movie marathon.

Cody has been extremely busy with work and the fire department. I think he has gone thru every training class he could possibly could. The fire department has started a first responder course and Cody's next class will be an EMT class. I think it will start in January.
I have been very busy with school. I'm writing a 10-13 page research paper.....yuck! I will be glad when the semester is over!
Here are a couple of pictures I took out my back window this morning. I had a meeting at the fire station last night and while at the meeting it snowed about and inch. Then the wind kicked up last night and turned that snow into a nice layer of ice.

I'm afraid winter is here!


No comments: