Monday, January 26, 2009

Where Does the Time Go?

Cody and I are keeping busy and time if flying I can't believe January is almost over.

Spring semester has started and I am going to school 4 days a week and working the other 3. I think I am going to take the summer off. Cody has started his fire training and has class and/or meetings 3 nights a week and every other Saturday.

We have one night a week we see each other but we are usually so exhausted we are in bed by 9. We must be getting old!!!

We are both looking forward to our Spring vacation. NASCAR in Vegas! We are excited that Brian, Mel, and Evelyn will be going with us. I hope the weather is sunny and warm.

2 comments:

Owen Family said...

Julie and Cody,
You are both so busy! I am glad that you get to have some time off and time together to go to the races! The pictures on your blog are great! Julie you do a great job with your camera

Thompson said...

hey how are you was it fun we need to get together for a girls day, but it seems when things cool down with us they pick up for you. you need to come see my house. i love you sis talk to ya lata.!